Audiologists can report the following PQRS measures (with domain names):
- 9 PQRS measures across 3 domains or if less than 9 measures, a provider will need to pass the MAV. The MAV requires that you report all measures contained within a designated MAV Cluster. For example, if a provider reports measure #134, they must also report measure #130 (General Care Cluster) and measure 226 (General Care Cluster) .
- #130 Documentation and verification of current medications in the medical record (cross-cutting measure) (General Care Cluster) - Patient Safety Note: This measure is reported/counted for every eligible Medicare patient visit vs. once per reporting period.
- #134 Screening for clinical depression and follow-up plan (General Care Cluster) (cross-cutting measure) - Community/Population Health Note: This measure must also be reported with measures 130 and 226 (Smoking Cessation) in order for a provider to pass the MAV. A specific screening tool is required for this measure on the date of the patient visit.
- #154 Falls: Risk Assessment (cross-cutting measure) (Falls Care Cluster) - Patient Safety
- #155 Falls: Plan of Care (cross-cutting measure) (Falls Care Cluster) - Communication and Care Coordination
- #226 Preventive Care and Screening:Tobacco Use:Screening and Cessation Intervention (cross-cutting measure (General Care Cluster) - Community/Population Health
- #261 Referral for Otologic Evaluation for Patients with Acute or Chronic Dizziness - Communication and Care Coordination
- Additionally at least one cross-cutting measure must be satisfactorily reported by individual providers or group practices with face-to-face encounters.