MDinteractive can be used as a Specialized Registry by Eligible Professionals (EP), Eligible Hospitals (EH) or Critical Access Hospitals (CAH)
In 2017, reporting to a Specialized Registry is not a requirement but will allow EP's to earn 5% bonus points within the Advancing Care Information (ACI) Category.
Reporting to registries is an integral part of improving population and public health. The Meaningful Use (MU) Stage 2 regulations added a new Public Health Reporting Option for Eligible Professionals (EPs), the capability to identify and report specific cases to a specialized registry.
Cost = $199 per Eligible Professional per year
- $199 per hospital-bed per year for Eligible Hospitals or Critical Access Hospitals
- No setup fees
- All specialties
- All CMS EHR Quality Measures and all Individual Registry PQRS Measures
- Different EHR Formats Accepted Including: QRDA Category I, QRDA Category III, Excel or CSV
- Unlimited Phone, Chat, and and Email Support
- Provider Friendly, Easy-to-Use Tools and Software
- Registration is now open for providers planning to attest for 2017 ACI
Steps to register the intent to actively engage with our Specialized Registry:
- Create an account with MDinteractive. Please choose "Specialized registry" on the Submission Type field.
- You can also register your providers by completing and emailing this Excel file. If you choose to use the Excel files, you may skip steps 3, 4 and 5.
- Click on "Patient Records: Create".
- Click on the drop down menu "Choose PQRS measure(s):" and change from "Diabetes Measures Group 2015" to "Specialized registry engagement"
- Enter all necessary data:
- Provider Last Name:
- Provider First Name:
- Individual NPI:
- Individual TIN:
- EHR: enter EHR name
- Reporting Period: January 2017 - December 2017 or 2017 - 90 days
- EHR measures to submit to specialized registry: for example CMS122 (DIABETES: HEMOGLOBIN A1C POOR CONTROL) and CMS69 (BODY MASS INDEX SCREENING AND FOLLOW-UP). A provider can submit a minimum of one measure or a maximum of nine measures.
- Data format: Excel, CSV, QRDA Cat I or QRDA Cat III
- Active engagement to submit data to specialized registry:Completed Registration to Submit Data
- Please email email@example.com after your registration and we will review your data.
After the “Registration of Intent” is successfully done:
- Registered providers will be invited to download patient quality data from the EHR and upload it to MDinteractive.
- The data will be tested and validated by MDinteractive.
- After the tests are passed, EHR data will be uploaded in regular intervals by the customer into the secure File Storage area of their MDinteractive Account.
- Providers will be able to login and see online their quality performance dashboard.
- In January 2018, providers will attest with CMS or via MDinteractive that they have been in active engagement to submit data to a specialized registry.
- EHRs or organizations with additional questions regarding how to submit data to MDinteractive Specialized Registry should call 800-634-4731 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.