To obtain PQRS feedback reports from Medicare:
- Download the following provider reports at the CMS Portal https://portal.cms.gov:
- 2015 Quality and Resource Use Report (QRUR)
- Table 7. Individual Eligible Professional Performance on the 2015 PQRS Measures
- PQRS Payment Adjustment Feedback Report
- PQRS Payment Adjustment Measure Performance Detail Report
- If you do not have an account, you will need to register by following these instructions.
Providers receiving a PQRS payment adjustment can appeal the determination and request a PQRS informal review from CMS. Informal review will open on September 26 and close on December 7.
- To submit a request for a review, go to the PQRS Informal Review Request.
- Please save a screenshot of your PQRS Informal Review Request before submitting it. You will be provided with an informal review number after you submit each request, please keep track of that number in case you ever need to check on the status.
- Please note that you may also need to do Value Modifier Informal Request if your group received a VM payment adjustment besides the PQRS payment adjustment(s).
If your TIN is subject to the VM in 2017 and you disagree with the VM calculation, then you can submit a request for an VM Informal Review through the CMS Enterprise Portal at https://portal.cms.gov. The same account User ID and Password can be used to access the QRURs and submit an informal review request.
- User Guide: 2015 PQRS Feedback Reports
- 2017 Value Modifier Informal Review Request Quick Reference Guide
- Review of the 2015 Annual Quality and Resource Use Reports (CMS presentation - September 29, 2016)
- Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) Feedback Reports and the PQRS Informal Review Process for Program Year 2015 Results (CMS presentation - August 10, 2016)
- Overview of the 2014 Annual Quality and Resource Use Reports
- PQRS Lookup
- PQRS Reporting Portal