To obtain PQRS feedback reports from Medicare (available sometime in early Fall 2017). Note that previous year's report are available now.:
- Download the following provider reports at the CMS Portal https://portal.cms.gov (Quick Reference Guide for Accessing 2016 PQRS Feedback Reports)
- 2016 Quality and Resource Use Report (QRUR)
- Table 7. Individual Eligible Professional Performance on the 2016 PQRS Measures
- PQRS Payment Adjustment Feedback Report
- PQRS Payment Adjustment Measure Performance Detail Report
- If you do not have an account, you will need to register by following these instructions.
Providers receiving a PQRS payment adjustment can appeal the determination and request a PQRS informal review from CMS.
- To submit a request for a review, go to the PQRS Informal Review Request.
- Please save a screenshot of your PQRS Informal Review Request before submitting it. You will be provided with an informal review number after you submit each request, please keep track of that number in case you ever need to check on the status.
- Please note that you may also need to do Value Modifier Informal Request if your group received a VM payment adjustment besides the PQRS payment adjustment(s).
If your TIN is subject to the VM in 2018 and you disagree with the VM calculation, then you can submit a request for a VM Informal Review through the CMS Enterprise Portal at https://portal.cms.gov. The same account User ID and Password can be used to access the QRURs and submit an informal review request.
- Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) Feedback Reports and the PQRS Informal Review Process for Program Year 2016
- 2017 Value Modifier Informal Review Request Quick Reference Guide
- Review of the 2016 Annual Quality and Resource Use Reports (CMS presentation - October 19, 2017)
- PQRS Lookup
- PQRS Reporting Portal
- Guide for Obtaining an EIDM Account and ‘Physician Quality and Value Programs’ Role for Quality Payment Program (QPP) Submissions