MIPS Preliminary Feedback Now Available
If you submitted data through the MIPS MDinteractive registry, you can review your preliminary performance feedback data at the Quality Payment Program website. However, please keep in mind, this is not your final score or feedback.
Your final score and feedback will be available on July 1, 2018. Between now and June 30, 2018, your score could change based on the following:
- Special Status Scoring Considerations (ex. Hospital-based Clinicians)
- All-Cause Readmission Measure for the Quality Category
- Claims Measures to include the 60-day run out period
- CAHPS for MIPS Survey Results
- Advancing Care Information Hardship Application status
- Improvement Study Participation and Results
- Creation of performance period benchmarks for Quality measures that didn’t have a historical benchmark
Your final score and feedback will be available on July 1, 2018 through the Quality Payment Program website. You will be able to access preliminary and final feedback using your EIDM credentials.
Don’t have an EIDM account? Start the process now! Refer to the Enterprise Identity Management (EIDM) User Guide for instructions.