It’s hard for EHRs to keep up with complicated and ever-changing MIPS requirements. That’s where MDinteractive can help. MIPS is our focus. And helping clinicians optimize their MIPS reporting results and efficiency, working in conjunction with their EHRs, when applicable, is our priority.
What are the advantages of using MDinteractive?
Practical and Strategic Reporting Advice
- Do I need to report this year?
- How can I avoid the penalty?
- How can I maximize my reimbursement?
- What measures can I report?
- What can I expect for financial reimbursement?
Through powerful CMS database connections within your MDinteractive account, customers can check their MIPS eligibility, find MIPS suggestions based on their unique claims submission, and view estimated MIPS points and corresponding payments that accrue as they add data to their account.
- Point and click to send your EHR quality reports to MDinteractive to meet the requirements of MIPS submission.
- Attest to Improvement Activities.
- Report your Promoting Interoperability data if your EHR is 2015 certified.
- View your account dashboard to see your data translated into MIPS metrics.
- Meet with our EHR experts to customize an approach that’s right for you.
Optimize your MIPs score
For clinicians who have reported MIPS through their EHR in the past, they can now complement their EHR data with other measures available through a registry that might be more relevant to their specialty. Check out this blog for more on this.
MDinteractive Health IT Module is 2015 Edition compliant
|Certified Product Information|
|Criteria certified||170.315(c)(1),170.315(c)(2), 170.315(c)(3) Cures,170.315(c)(4), 170.315(d)(1), 170.315(d)(2), 170.315(d)(3), 170.315(d)(5), 170.315(d)(12), 170.315(d)(13), 170.315(g)(4), 170.315(g)(5)|
|CQMs certified||CMS68,CMS69, CMS135, CMS138, CMS144, CMS347|
|Additional Types of Costs||None|
This Health IT Module is 2015 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.