There are many advantages to submitting your MIPS data via a qualified CMS registry. These include:
- You may enter and begin validating your data throughout the year, or all at once eliminating the need to track claims;
- Some individual measures are registry only;
- MDinteractive reviews your data prior to submitting to CMS;
- MDinteractive is easy to use and the system clearly identifies potential errors before submission to CMS;
- CMS has demonstrated that providers using registries were significantly more likely to avoid penalties (and earn incentive in previous years) when compared to claims-based reporting.