- Quality - 30% of total score: Report 6 measures, including one Outcome or other High Priority measure for 12 months on at least 70% of eligible encounters to receive a score against 2022 National Benchmarks. Suggestions for your specialty include, but are not limited to, the following:
- #128 Preventive Care and Screening: Body Mass Index (BMI) Screening and Follow-Up
- #130 Documentation of Current Medications in the Medical Record Note: This measures is to be reported/counted for every eligible Medicare patient visit vs. once per reporting period. -High Priority
- #226 Preventive Care and Screening: Tobacco Use: Screening and Cessation Intervention
- #265 Biopsy Follow-Up -High Priority
- #358 Patient-centered Surgical Risk Assessment and Communication Note: This measure requires the use of a specific risk calculator. -High Priority
- PI: Promoting Interoperability - 25% of total score: For a minimum of 90 days, report all required measures. EHR technology certified to the 2015 Edition certification must be in place by October 3, 2022. There are exclusions available for most of the required measures. Please check your QPP Participation Status to see if you are automatically exempt from PI. If you are exempt, the 25% will be re-weighted to the Quality performance category making it 55% of your score.
- Query of Prescription Drug Monitoring Program (PDMP) (optional)
- Provide Patients Electronic Access to Their Health Information
- Support Electronic Referral Loops by Sending Health Information
- Support Electronic Referral Loops by Receiving and Reconciling Health Information
- Immunization Registry Reporting
- Syndromic Surveillance Reporting
- Electronic Case Reporting
- Public Health Registry Reporting
- Clinical Data Registry Reporting
- IA: Improvement Activities - 15% of total score: Attest that you completed up to 2 high-weighted activities or 4 medium-weighted activities for a minimum of 90 days. Groups with 15 or fewer participants or if you are in a rural or health professional shortage area, attest that you completed 1 high-weighted or 2 medium-weighted activities for a minimum of 90 days. A group can attest to an activity when at least 50% of the clinicians in the group perform the same activity during any continuous 90-day period (or as specified in the activity description) in the same performance year. The following are suggestions for your specialty:
- IA_EPA_3 - Collection and use of patient experience and satisfaction data on access (medium weighted).
- IA_AHE_1 - Enhance Engagement of Medicaid and Other Underserved Populations (high weighted).
- IA_BE_14 - Engage patients and families to guide improvement in the system of care (high weighted).
- IA_CC_8 - Implementation of documentation improvements for practice/process improvements (medium weighted).
- IA_CC_2 - Implementation of improvements that contribute to more timely communication of test results (medium weighted).
- Full list of Improvement Activities